2011-08-10 Untitled Document
Francois Nel, Mr. Gay World, at the Winter Olympics Memorial in Whistler, Canada. Francois attended the North American OutGames in Vancouver, Canada and attended the Human Rights Conference there.
Entries for Mr. Gay South Africa™ 2011 have opened and the first prize is a trip for two to Thailand including accommodation and airplane tickets sponsored by Wilco van Eeden and Club Travel Honeydew.
Coenie Kukkuk, director of operations said: “We have a long-standing relationship since 2009 with Club Travel Honeydew and they have always provided our winners, contestants and guests with excellent service. They were also instrumental in getting Francois Nel, now Mr. Gay World 2011, and the organisers to Manila, Philippines for the successful campaign for the hosting of Mr. Gay World 2012 in Johannesburg. We are grateful to have Club Travel Honeydew on board.”
Every one of the 12 finalists receives:
- a 5 day cruise on the MSC Sinfonia from 14–18 Nov., worth R3000 – during which 50% of the judging and preparations of the final takes place;
- the night of the 13th of Nov. accommodation incl. breakfast at the 5 star Hilton-hotel in Durban worth R450;
- flight tickets to and from Joburg Pride on 1 Oct.;
- accommodation and dinner at Sponsor's Dinner and Auction on 30 Sept. before Pride;
- flight tickets to and from Durban for the cruise (unless in KZN) worth + – R800;
- a 3-day stay for two at any of the eight Nomndeni Lodges, incl. dinner, bed & breakfast, worth R6200;
- a weekend at Kat-Man-Doo Male Resort in Dullstroom incl. dinner, bed and breakfast worth R3200;
- Maria Garcia Skin Care for the cruise worth R1500;
- Bone Wear worth R2000;
- and much more such as clothing, bags etc. to be announced once the sponsorships are in place.
The winner receives more than R200 000 in prizes, including the fully paid trip for two to Thailand.
Francois in Canadian Morning TV
Many more prizes will be added and potential candidates for Mr. Gay South Africa™ 2011 are advised to read the rules and instructions carefully before filling in the entry form, as those who will be interviewed by the judges for places in the semi-finals are selected based on the answers to the questions stated on the entry form and photos provided.
Contestants on the shortlist for semi-finalists will be invited for interviews which will take place countrywide. Interviews will be conducted later in the year in Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria and other towns and cities. Entrants who have made the shortlist will be notified in time to prepare and make arrangements to attend. Entries close on 15 August 2011.
See ‘Entry Form’ on http://www.mrgsa.co.za/ for the rules and instructions and enter after careful study.
For travel enquiries, local and overseas, contact email@example.com .